Tuesday 23 June 2015

Let's Go Gothic


My make for the Gothic Challenge at Tiddly Inks this week.  This is Owlette who comes with a freebie digi - this twisty tree.  The suitcases are also free, you can get them here.  They seem to go very well with the Gothic ladies, who always look like they're off on an adventure! 

I've used Copics and promarkers to colour my images.  I made a shadow box type affair from Santoro papers, which turned out pretty well considering I made it up as I went along!  It even folds flat so I am feeling fairly impressed with myself ... ;)

Skin: E000 E00 E21 E04 
Hair: E71 Tawny Owl E77
Dress: Pastel Pink, Dusky Pink, E04 Shale E77 E79;  E71 Tawny Owl E77 
Tree, Owl: Sandstone Caramel E57

I coloured the outline of the  images in Grey Green and Olive Green, which looks a bit green in the photos, but actually blends quite well with the background papers in RL.  

I used my blender pen on a scrap of fabric and pressed it over the outer and inner skirt pieces to create some texture, then darkened up the shadows in the areas that looked too bleached out.

Don't forget to enter your Gothic makes into the Challenge!



1 comment:

  1. This is completely fantastic! Love the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete