Thursday 16 October 2014

Free Silhouette File

I've added my first silhouette file in the link at the top right of the page.  It's a template for a card, approximately 6x6 with a popout in the centre.  It seems to work ok, I was able to download it onto a different computer so I hope you will be able to use it, too!

The file includes all the mats and layers for the centre, and I've used different colours for each layer so if you go into cut settings>advanced, you can select the layers you need to print.  The score lines are perforated so you could cut them, but I prefer to score them after I've cut them. They are also a separate colour so you can turn off the perforations if you prefer.

 Here's some pics of the card I made with my silhouette.




I apologise for the poor photography, I am hopefully going to improve soon! 

The items used for this card are :

Image:
Hopeful digistamp by Sylvia Vet at Wee Stamps
Coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils, and promarkers

Papers :
Kraft cardstock
Core'dinations
My Minds Eye Bluebell

Dies and punches:
Spellbinders circles and scalloped circles
Martha Stewart border punch
Marianne design leaves

The sentiments I just typed out and printed on Desert Storm Neenah and cut with my silhouette to fit.

I hope you like the card and cutting file. I entered "Hope" as one of my cards for the Cardmaker of the Year 2014 (Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine), so I'll let you know how I got on later this month.  It's the first time I've entered a competition like this one, but I'm hoping to enter the Papercrafter of the Year (Simply Cards and Papercraft) if I get my projects finished in time!




No comments:

Post a Comment