Tuesday 21 July 2015

Walk like an Egyptian

Egyptian Cuties



Sorry!  I am a bit late today with my Tiddly Tuesday post!  I keep forgetting what day of the week it is, now there's no school! 

It's  Song Time at Tiddly Inks, so pick a tune and make a card!  Use your imagination, there's loads of inspiration on the blog.

I have used these Egyptian Cuties to make my project.  Aren't they sweet and they're dancing the dance :)

Coloured with Copics: 

Skin : E000 E00 E21 E11 E04 R20
Hair: BV02 BV08 C5 C7
Blue: B28 B29 BV08
Gold: Y21 Y15 Y1 E15

Have a wonderful week :)

6 comments:

  1. This is soooo cool! You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card (especially because I have a coffee mug and personalized license plates on my truck that say Queen for a day). I also collect crowns and tiaras (there is a long story behind all of it). I was wondering if you would possibly share how you constructed your card. I would like to make something similar to place on my desk to go along with all my other "queen for a day" items. I have been an email subscriber to your blog and I always look forward to your creations. Thank you. ~Kim (txkickerbelle at gmail dot com).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim :) I've just emailed you with a reply. Just post here again if you want any more info! I don't tend to check my gmail inbox too often, but I check here most days xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thank you for the email, I am very grateful for the tips. Over the weekend, I did some google searching and figured out that you made a triple easel card! Again, your card is stunning and I can't wait to create my own in hot pink and black. I think I may accent with silver or with a pearl white. Have a lovely week and thank you again.

      Delete
  4. Hot pink and black sounds Fab! Have fun creating x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!....super images and gorgeous layout!!
    hugs x x

    ReplyDelete