Thursday 19 March 2015

Hazel

Spectrum Noirs 

Wee Stamps Hazel - Easel Card.


I am not sure if this little Wee Stamp is called Hazel or not, but it's what I call her!  I can't wait until Wee stamps is back selling digis again, I really miss them :(

I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir Pens as follows:
Skin FS1 FS3 TN2 TN3 PP2
Hair OR1 OR2 TN5 TN9
Dress, Tights, Shoes & Hat BT1 BT3 BT9 CR11 DR7
Other BG1 BG4 BG5 GB6 GB8 GB10

The papers are DoCrafts 'Sew and Sew' from last year.  Gotta love those Goodie Bags!




























6 comments:

  1. She is a cutie Kate. I love Wee Stamps and hope Sylvia rejoins us soon with her lovely images. Thank you for joining the SNC Monthly Challenge.
    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! Adorable image and I love easel cards!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is cute Kate, what a wonderful shaped design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete