Friday 27 March 2015

Jacinta Sitting

Jacinta Sitting from Make it Crafty
This is a digistamp from Make it Crafty, called Jacinta Sitting. I have only dicovered these stamps quite recently.  I love the manga style.  It's perfect for anyone, but especially great for teens and tweens who are always difficult to make for!

I've coloured her with Copics as follows :

Skin   E51 E00 E21 E11 E04 R20
Hair  E43 E53 E57
Jeans B93 B95 B45 B97
Other R27 R29 E18

The flowers are Stampin Up stamped in Midnight Muse, Pear Pizzazz and Strawberry Slush.  The sentiment is also from SU.  I made the background paper by swiping ink (Midnight Muse mixed with a little water) across ordinary white cardstock with a paintbrush.  You can see how to make DIY enamel dots in my post below!

I am submitting this card to the Make it Crafty Design Team Call.  Fingers Crossed!

http://www.makeitcrafty.com/store-blog/news/new-team-design-team-call


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, I love your card and how you have made the sentiment the focus with Jacinta sitting on the side. Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for the MiC new team. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, they are lovely images to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! New follower in me - came via kit & clowder.
    Liz x
    Www.lilibetsmonkeyhut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete